I made these delicious triple chocolate brownies for a Christmas bake sale at work recently, and they went down a treat! Using both dark, milk and white chocolate, they are super rich, gooey and taste even better, straight out of the oven, warm.
Whether you’re a fan of brownies normally, or not, I guarantee you will like these. Otherwise, they’re super easy to make, so you should make them anyway for loved ones this Christmas 🙂
Serve with double cream, whipped cream, or a generous spoonful of ice-cream for an extra special treat.
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 200g dark chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 185g unsalted butter
- 85g plain flour
- 3 large eggs
- 40g cocoa powder
- 275g caster sugar
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl, over a pan of boiling water, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs and sugar together. Add the flour, cocoa powder and chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- Once combined, gently stir through chunks of white chocolate and milk chocolate.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool fully, or serve warm with a generous dollop of ice-cream!