Happy Monday everyone! I have a very special post for you today, and it’s rather fitting with my blog name – ‘Sweet Monday’ – because I intend to brighten up your Monday and make it very sweet indeed.
I have teamed up with Boots to offer one very lucky reader the chance of winning 12 beautiful Christmas gifts, carefully handpicked by myself, from the Boots gift collection. I absolutely love Christmas and my favourite part is picking out gifts I feel my friends and family will love, wrapping them whilst listening to Christmas songs with a glass of mulled wine, and popping them under the tree, until they’re ready to gift.
I had so much fun deciding what gifts to pick from Boots for my competition. I’ve tried to incorporate a variety of gifts including Christmas gifts for her and Christmas gifts for him. My choices include makeup and skin care products, hair care, chocolate and homeware gifts, plus the piece-de-resistance – a 50ml bottle of Viktor & Rolf’s Flower Bomb eau de parfum!
Not intent with just one magnificent gift, I’ve also picked gifts from brands such as Elizabeth Arden, Zoella, Clarins & Liz Earle. All 12 gifts are worth over £200, and they could all be yours before Christmas! All you have to do to enter is follow the instructions via my Raffle Copter plugin below.
I will be choosing a winner on Friday 15th December, so you have 12 days to enter… What are you waiting for!
12 Days of Christmas Gifts with Boots:
- Day 1 – Monty Bojangles Chocolate Cracker
- Day 2 – Soap & Glory ‘Get a Smooth On’ Gift Set
- Day 3 – Sanctuary ‘Get Cosy’ Candle
- Day 4 – Clarins ‘Festive Treat’ Face & Lips Set
- Day 5 – Twinings Tea Selection
- Day 6 – Laura Ashley Mug
- Day 7 – Liz Earle ‘Smooth Escape’ Kit
- Day 8 – Shortbread Assortment Tin
- Day 9 – Sanctuary Pampering Hand Duo
- Day 10 – Zoella ‘Warm & Toasty’ Mug & Hat
- Day 11 – Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Set
- Day 12 – Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
*This post is in conjunction with Boots but all thoughts are my own