Firstly the recipe is in cups (American). If you don’t have any measuring cups you should be able to find lots of converters online if you google it.
This recipe makes 12-14 muffins (I made 13).
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries
- Firstly you need to mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Then in a separate bowl mix the vegetable oil, eggs and Greek yogurt. When the liquid mixture is combined slowly fold it into the dry mixture, before finally adding in the blueberries. Line a tray with cupcake/muffin cases and fill each case to just over half way.
- This recipe includes a crispy, sugary top! To make this bread crumb like consistency combine 2/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of butter. Once combined scatter on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until browned) at 180 degrees.