Last week I made this scrumptious meal for myself and my flat mate and it took about 15 minutes to make! Yep that's right I've finally managed to master the art of cooking 15 minute meals a la Jamie Oliver!!
For 2 people
You will need: 1 avocado, half lemon, 1tsp pesto, 1 clove garlic, spaghetti, cherry tomatoes
- Firstly put the spaghetti on to cook by placing a handful of spaghetti strands into a pan of boiling water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10-12 minutes or until spaghetti looks (tastes) cooked.
- Whilst spaghetti is simmering, carve out the inside of 1 avocado and add into a jar/mixing bowl.
- Add 1 clove of garlic, half a lemon juice, 1tsp pesto and salt & pepper to your avocado.
- Blend with a hand blended until smooth.
- Drain spaghetti and add avocado mixture to spaghetti.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parmesan cheese!
My flat mate is vegan so this is great meal (minus the cheese of course)