Trousers: Clothing at Tesco £16
Heels: Clothing at Tesco £18
This week there will be no 'Sweet Monday' weekly round up. Instead because I have recently hit over 200 followers (woop woop) I am going to hold my very first blog competition!
Recently I was contacted by Clothing at Tesco to pick out an outfit for under £50. It had to be something to wear for the upcoming party season. The first few items I had my eye were sadly out of stock so after a lot of trial and error I picked out these three.
And now you can have the chance of winning £50 worth of vouchers to spend online at Clothing at Tesco to possibly buy your Christmas party dress!
Although the items I picked weren't my first choice I do love them, and will definitely be wearing them again. I love the peg leg trouser trend this season, I think they work great for day or night, and this black pair will be great for nights out. The shoes are beautiful, I've never bought a cream pair of heels before, for fear of ruining them. But I think the colour really sets off the outfit. The top is a little big for me as I have no boobs to fill it out, but I love the style of it. I hope you all like the pieces I picked out and think they make a great 'going out' outfit.
So for your chance of winning a whopping £50 worth of vouchers to spend online at Clothing at Tesco all you have to do is:
- Comment with what outfit trend you're loving this Christmas season, or what pieces you love from the Clothing at Tesco website.
- You must be a follower of my blog :)
- You must leave your email address so that I can contact you easily.
- You can gain extra entries by tweeting - @kimparslow is holding a great competition to win £50 of @ClothingatTesco vouchers http://bit.ly/hP62B7
- Closing date of the competition will be Sunday 12th December, and the winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good luck everyone :) xx